R557MM002 Giacomini 9 Port Mixing Manifold (Pre-Assembled)
Choose WITHOUT PUMP (dropdown box) if req'd - Price will be changed at checkout
Giacomini Mixing Manifolds are for use on high temperature circuits which require
blending down to lower, underfloor heating temperature levels (typically 40-55oC).
The pre-assembled manifold for underfloor heating systems is supplied with:-
- Wilo ERP compliant circulating pump (*Choose With or Without Pump*).
- R553MY flow manifold with built-in balancing lockshield valves
- R553VY return manifold with built-in balancing valves
- R588FY adjustable brackets
- R557BY T with nut and tail piece
- R557DY T with nut and tail piece
- R252Y Isolating pump valve
- R462L Thermostatic head temperature limiting with 20 ÷ 70°C field
- R554DY self-sealing connection, thermometer, automatic air vent
- R554AY self-sealing connection with automatic air vent, differential valve
- R557PY tail piece
- R558 Key for Circuit Balancing
It also comes with a sensor pocket for use with the high limit protection feature of the PM100.
Note: You will need to order the appropriate amount of couplers (R179) for your pipe size.
- For controlled circuits adjustment install R473 electrical actuators (not supplied).
- Angled Valves (flow/return on lower manifold) to replace supplied straight versions.
R557MM009 Giacomini 9 Port Mixing Manifold (Pre-Assembled)
- Brand: Giacomini
- Product Code: R557MM009
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £355.00